Fights Engine Wear
AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil's naturally strong base oils resist viscosity loss due to mechanical shear. The oil develops a tough lubricating film that protects engine parts, even in high-heat, high-rpm conditions that breakdown other oils. Synthetic Ma-rine Engine Oil contains robust anti-wear additives that further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions, guarding against compression loss for maximum power and extending the lives of marine engines.
Excellent Anti-Rust Performance
Good rust protection is not natural to motor oil; it comes only by design. AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is fortified with potent inhibitors that guard against damaging rust and corrosion. It protects engines during use and during inactivity or long-term storage.
- Excellent high-stress, high-rpm endurance
- Increased rust and corrosion protection
- NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible
Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Associa-tion (NMMA) for use in four-stroke outboard motors. This high-quality oil demonstrates outstanding performance and meets the requirements of the NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible specification, which is backward-compatible with the FC-W specification.
- 10W-40 — FC-W (CAT)® Registration Number: FC-00850T
Use in gasoline-fueled four-stroke inboards, outboards, inboard/outboards and personal watercraft, including those made by Honda*, Mercury*, Yamaha*, Johnson/Evinrude*, Bombardier/BRP*, Suzuki*, Nissan*, Tohatsu*, OMC*, Volvo-Penta*, Mercruiser*, Chevrolet* and Ford*.
NMMA FC-W Catalyst Compatible • API SM
- Four-stroke outboard motors and personal watercraft applications: Due to potential fuel dilution or water contamination, change oil at the engine or watercraft manufacturer-recommended interval.
- Inboard and I/O applications: Change oil at two times the engine manufacturer recommended interval or one year, whichever comes first.
AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine Oil is compatible with other synthetic and conventional motor oils. Adding other oils, however, will shorten the life expectancy of AMSOIL motor oils and reduce their performance benfits. AMSOIL does not support extended drain intervals where oils have been mixed.
Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Engine oil.